No products in the basket.
ACL Concrete Sealers
£180.00 Including VAT
ACL Concrete sealer is a solvent based, one pack clear acrylic based resin. ACL Concrete sealer acts as a dust proofer for concrete surface and surface sealer. ACL Concrete sealer can be applied to either existing concrete surfaces or freshly placed concrete to act as a curing membrane.
When applied to freshly placed concrete, ACL Concrete sealer works as a curing membrane, reducing the chance of drying out shrinkage cracks. This newly sealed concrete surface will be protected against impregnation of oils and many aqueous chemicals, and a harder wearing floor is produced.
When applied to existing concrete floor surfaces ACL Concrete sealer penetrates into the concrete structure to provide a sealed and dust proofed surface.
Advantages of using ACL Concrete Sealer
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray
- High curing efficiency (>75%)
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Seals and dust proofs the surface
- Compatible with most subsequent finishes
- Provides easily cleanable floor surface
- Internal and external use
- Resistant to ultra violet radiation
- Single pack – ready to use
Coverage – approx. 10 sqm per litre
Colour options – Clear Only
Unit sizes and prices 25 Litre – £180.00 Inc VAT